- soSIMPLE Calendar Builder 25% off August 12, 2013 soSIMPLE Calendar Builder at 25% off Buy soSIMPLE Calendar Builder at a discount AND get a free upgrade to the next version. soSIMPLE Calendar Builder, the zippy-drag-and-drop-auto-resize-completely-customizable-so-you-can-use-in-FileMaker®-and-everywhere-else Calendar is a FileMaker Server-based super power calendar that you can easily add to your FileMaker app. Among many features is the ability to have full edit access to your calendar from ...
- soSIMPLE Calendar Builder at 25% off one week only July 15, 2012Get the soSIMPLE Calendar Builder at a huge discount this week only. soSIMPLE Calendar Builder, the zippy-drag-and-drop-auto-resize-completely-customizable-so-you-can-use-in-FileMaker®-and-everywhere-else Calendar is a FileMaker Server-based super power calendar that you can easily add to your FileMaker app. Among many features is the ability to have full edit access to your calendar from many devices. Working in FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go? ...
- soSIMPLE in Philly tomorrow! June 25, 2012We’ll be showing off soSIMPLE’s Calendar Builder at tomorrow’s Philadelphia FileMaker User Group at their main office. We’ve got a few new cool features we’ll be sharing from our upcoming release – a full mobile UI for the smartphones and such, and custom fields for publishing your calendar on the web. Here’s the details: Tuesday, June 26 at ...
- soSIMPLE demoing in CT, Wed, April 18 April 17, 2012We’re at it again. We’ll be demonstrating soSIMPLE Calendar twice tomorrow, at two locations in Connecticut: - At 10:00am, we’ll be at the Connecticut FileMaker Developers’ Group (CFDG). It’s happening at the Student Center at the Central CT State College in New Britain, CT. Here’s the announcement and a map. - Then at 2:00pm we’re heading to the University ...
- New FileMaker 12 Delivers Breakthrough Design Features for Creating Stunning Databases April 4, 2012FileMaker today announces a huge new upgrade of their entire FileMaker product line: FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server, for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone/iPod. Read their press release here. And all the new features here. The upgrade to FileMaker 12 represents the FileMaker platform embracing and leveraging more modern and industry standard techniques. For example, by ...
- soSIMPLE demoing in NYC, Thurs, April 5 April 2, 2012Ken d’Oronzio from Paradise Partners, Inc will be demonstrating soSIMPLE Calendar at the New York FileMaker Pro Developer’s Group on Thursday, April 5, 2012. We’ll be showing off some of the cool new features of the calendar, and a bit of what’s to come. Even if you’ve seen the calendar before, I think you’ll really want to ...
- soSIMPLE Calendar 1.2 for FileMaker Pro & Go October 12, 2011Paradise Partners, Inc. announces the immediate release of soSIMPLE Calendar 1.2 soSIMPLE Calendar is a drag & drop asynchronous calendar interface for FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, traditional web, and mobile devices. It offers developers the ability to add a feature-rich, multi-platform completely customizable calendar to any FileMaker-based solution. Version 1.2 fixes some bugs, enhances some features, and ...
- soSIMPLE at NJFMPUG October 4, 2011We had the opportunity to demonstrate soSIMPLE Calendar to the NJ FileMaker user group. The event went very well – there seemed to be a lot of excitement around the software, especially around the ability to quickly roll out new calendars on multiple platforms & devices. Agnes at ZeroBlue Technology Solutions did a beautiful write-up of ...
- Announcing soSIMPLE Calendar August 8, 2011You haven’t seen a FileMaker calendar like this before. Paradise Partners, Inc. announces the immediate release of soSIMPLE Calendar, the drag and drop calendar for FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, web and mobile devices. We will present an informal demonstration at a DevCon “Unconference” on Thursday morning at 9:00 am, room Aqua 308. By harnessing FileMaker’s web viewer ...
- HURRY! SALES END SOON... 5 awesome paid iPhone and iPad apps that are free for a limited time July 22, 2014
Did you miss out on any of the awesome paid iPhone and iPad apps we’ve shared with you over the past few days that have gone on sale for free for a limited time? Don’t worry… we’ve got five more for you today. Supporting developers by paying for good apps is very important, but it’s difficult to resist a good sale every now and then. So get your iPhones and iPads ready, and be sure to download anything that loo... read more
- WOOOOW! Apple's iPhone 6 launch will be even bigger than anyone imagined July 22, 2014
Apple has told suppliers to make between 70 million and 80 million combined 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 units by December 30, The Wall Street Journal has learned from sources familiar with the matter, in anticipation of what will be its biggest iPhone launch ever. Foxconn and Pegatron will start production of the smaller iPhone next month – something recent rumors also claimed – and Foxconn will be the exclusive maker... read more
- FileMaker stopped offering Bento Sept. 30, 2013 July 22, 2014
- Questionable Claim of 30% Slimmer 'iPad Mini Air' Launching in Late 2014 July 22, 2014
According to a new report from Taiwan's Economic Daily News, Apple's third-generation iPad mini will be an "Air"-like model, featuring a design that shaves 30 percent off the thickness of the device. This thinness along with a powerful new A8 processor will be among the main selling points for the ne... read more
- How to install iOS 8 beta 4 right now without a developer account July 22, 2014
Apple pushed out its fourth beta version of iOS 8 on Monday, and the update came right on time. iOS 8 beta 4 is a huge improvement over earlier betas in a number of ways, offering several new features such as a redesigned Control Center, as well as plenty of bug fixes that make it easier for iOS developers to test their apps ahead of iOS 8′s public release this fall. Of course, the fixes are also greatly appreciated by non-developers who&nb... read more
- Samsung is already making fun of the iPhone 6 even though it doesn’t exist yet July 22, 2014
Samsung has a new Galaxy S5 ad out that makes fun of the iPhone. But instead of mocking the existing iPhone 5s, which outsold the Galaxy S5 in the latter’s first full month of sales despite being eight months old at the time, the company chose to have its fun at the expense of a product that doesn’t yet exist: The upcoming iPhone 6. FROM EARLIER: Check out this big iPhone 6 rumor round-up video Called “Screen Envy,&rdq... read more
- FileMaker Server Admin Console Standard Support Checklist July 22, 2014
- Apple Outlines Smart Wristband with Phone Connectivity and Gesture Control in New Patent July 22, 2014
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office today granted Apple a patent that describes a wrist-worn device containing sensors and ... read more
- THIS IS IT: Leaked screenshots show the the new Start Menu in Windows 9 July 22, 2014
One of the main features Windows 9 is expected to offer users is the return of the Start menu, which Windows users are anxiously waiting for, and Myce has obtained new screenshots showing it. Initially expected to arrive in Windows 8 Update 2 that’s said to launch on August 12, the Start menu is now said to only be ready next year, when Windows 9 “Threshold” is released. Even though one of the leaked screenshots has “Windo... read more
- Is this simple spot the best MacBook commercial Apple has ever made? July 22, 2014
There’s no doubt about it, the MacBook Air is one of Apple’s most iconic products, a very successful addition to the company’s laptop line. To further remind users how popular its ultra-slim laptop is, Apple on Monday released a terrific new ad that focuses entirely on the Air. Called “Stickers,” the 30-second clip only shows the lid of the laptop alongside a vast collection of stickers applied on it, ... read more
- Verizon reports solid Q2 results as tablets offset slowing smartphone sales July 22, 2014
Verizon on Tuesday posted second-quarter results that topped Wall Street’s expectations as huge tablet sales offset the continued decline of cell phone contract additions. Verizon posted earnings of $1.01 per share, or $4.34 billion in profit, which is down significantly from the $5.2 billion profit it recorded in the year-ago quarter. Revenue climbed nearly 6% to $31.48 billion, however. The nation’s top carrier only added 304,0... read more
- Apple denies having included a backdoor in iOS or other products July 22, 2014
An extensive research paper from a security specialist revealed earlier this week that governments and other third-parties with malicious intentions would be able to use certain tools in iOS to extract information from iPhones and other iOS devices, without the user’s consent or knowledge. Apple has already issued a response on the matter, denying the existence of backdoors in its products, and further emphasizing the security and privacy f... read more
- Study finds Verizon is the best in the business at banking on your data plans July 21, 2014
Over the past few years, the two top wireless carriers in the United States have been working tirelessly to push subscribers away from unlimited data plans and onto capped plans that provide a certain amount of data each month, after which overages are charged. The reasons for the shift are fairly obvious — as more data hungry mobile services proliferate, carriers make more money. Which carrier has been the best so far when it comes to... read more
- Hands-On With Apple's New Tips App in iOS 8 Beta 4 [iOS Blog] July 21, 2014
iOS 8 beta 4, released earlier today, included a new app called Tips, which is designed to offer iOS 8 users information about all of the new features in the operating system.
Tips was first hinted at during Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, shown read more
- The Nexus 9 isn’t the only tablet HTC is working on July 21, 2014
HTC is widely expected to make Google’s next Nexus tablet – an 8.9-inch premium device that was already spotted in internal Google code, and which is referred to Nexus 8 or Nexus 9 in various reports – but the company may launch two other tablets of its own, @evleaks has learned. “Besides the T1 Volantis/Flounder/Nexus 9, HTC is developing two other tablets: the T7 and T12,” the leaker wrote, without revealing any de... read more
- Apple Preparing Between 70 and 80 Million 4.7 and 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Units to Meet High Consumer Demand July 21, 2014
Apple is asking its suppliers to manufacture a massive number of 4.7 and 5.5-inch iPhones in anticipation of high consumer demand, reports The Wall Street Journal. The company is seeking between 70 and 80 million units combined of the 4.7 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 by December, its largest order to date and a... read more
- Apple Launches New 'The Notebook People Love' MacBook Air Ad July 21, 2014
Apple has launched a new television ad for the MacBook Air, "Stickers," showing off an array of customizable decals placed over the Apple symbol on the back of the notebook.
Decals shown include various sunglasses, hats, and headphones, along with nods to Breaking Bad, Peanuts, Ice Age, Snow White, Pac Man, Chi the Cat, The Simpsons, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Tasmanian Devil, Hello Kitty, Catwoman, and Mickey Mouse.
There are al... read more
- Intel Launches New Core i5, i7 Haswell Processors Possibly Slated for Retina MacBook Pro Refresh July 21, 2014
Intel yesterday launched new Haswell processors designed for high-end notebooks, which could be slated for use in an upcoming refresh of the 13 and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro models.
As detailed by CPU World, Intel has released three new Core i5 chips and three new Core i7 chips t... read more
- Facebook Debuts New Read-It-Later 'Save' Feature for iOS and Desktop [iOS Blog] July 21, 2014
Facebook today introduced a new read-it-later "Save" feature that allows users to save items on Facebook to view at a later time in both the desktop version of Facebook and the Facebook app for iOS.. Users can save links, places, movies, TV shows, music, and more.
Items can be saved by tapping the small arrow in the upper right corner of any post, which also has tools for unfollowing content and removing content from the Faceboo... read more
- Samsung Launches New 'Screen Envy' Anti-iPhone Ad July 21, 2014
Over the past several weeks, Samsung has released three different ads pitting its Galaxy S5 and its Galaxy Tab S against Apple's iPhone and iPad. Now the company is back today with a new read more