soSIMPLE Calendar Documentation
soSIMPLE Calendar consists of two files:
- soSIMPLE Calendar Settings: this is the tool you use to create and modify the look and feel of your calendar
- soSIMPLE Calendar: a working calendar file that you can use as is, customize, or use as an example for your own development.
We’ve broken down the documentation into
- How To Guides: how to make soSIMPLE perform common tasks
- soSIMPLE Calendar Settings Reference: a reference to all the options in Calendar Settings
- soSIMPLE Calendar file: an overview to how the Calendar file works.