- FileMaker 12 Compatible
- Added a few features just for FileMaker 12 users:
- Update Plugins from local file in FM12, not from server
- Client-side functionality doesn’t require plug-in for editing events in FM12 (still require plug-in to refresh a single event at a time in the web viewer)
- Client-side functionality now works with FileMaker Go 12 (runs a FileMaker script to edit an event, just like in FileMaker Pro)
- “Add to Homescreen” on iPad/iPhone removes browser address bar from calendar for Touch interfaces.
- Added Options for: Show “Now” Indicator
- Added Options for: Height of Hour for Weekly and Monthly view
- Added Options for: Show/Hide navigation bar
- Stretch events in timeline?
- Calendar Builder (admin) interface changed to display dialogs with helpful information when errors occur
- No longer shows an error on Calendar Builder main UI when the software is not registered
- Day of Week showing in Resource/Unit view
- QR Code to deploy on web
- Touch Icon
- Removed gray bars on weekly & daily view, and made today yellow
- Added New Weekly Agenda view
- Unique ID for new Calendars (random URL for security) – calendar urls are no longer easy-to-guess two digit numbers
- Import Calendar from previous version (if you’re importing from v1.3 or earlier, leave the old version on the server while you open the new version from the desktop).
- Current Time Marker broke functionality for Resources view.
- Added Options for: Cascade View
- Custom Tooltips
- Color/Text Color
- Multi-line Header for Timeline, tall events for Timeline
- Day of Week name showing in Day view