This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anna Frick

When I hit “done” on the event, the window closes but the calendar doesn’t refresh or update.

We recently updated to FMP16 / FMS16. All was working fine on 15.

Thoughts?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Anna –

We haven’t seen this problem yet, but we heard from someone else with a similar issue. We’ll be troubleshooting it and if it sounds similar, we’ll post back here.

In the meantime – what version of soSIMPLE are you using? What operating system? Have you looked at the debugger to see what happens when the “refresh event” script runs (this script runs after the “actions” script, after you click “done”).

admin
    Keymaster

Hi again Anna –

If you are still having problems with events redrawing, please let me know, along with the following:

• what version of soSIMPLE are you using?
    • What operating system?
    • Have you looked at the debugger to see what happens when the “refresh event” script runs (this script runs after the “actions” script, after you click “done”).

I’ve seen this on another customer’s file, and the issue is that he was using an old version of the MBS plugin, which is not FMP16 compatible. soSIMPLE 3.6 contains the latest MBS plugin, and is available from our download page.

Thanks.

Ken

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.