This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Laskowski 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Rachel Laskowski

My color field doesn’t appear to be doing anything to the event color. I’ve tried making it a calculation field and when that didn’t work, just to test it out, I made it a plain text field with the color code in it. I tried it in hex form as well as the RGB function in filemaker. Even just typing the color “red” – still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Rachel Laskowski
    This reply has been marked as private.

admin
    Keymaster

I believe you’re using standalone – is that correct?

Are you using your own file using our 5-minute integration or are you using the soSIMPLE Calendar file provided?

For Standalone on your own file (very different from server-powered), you have to make sure the data.json field is mapping your correct color field. You can re-copy that calculation with all the fields at once by defining them in you data source in soSIMPLE Calendar Settings then clicking  “Use in FileMaker Pro/Go”  then “Re-copy just the calculation”. You can then paste the calculation into your existing data.json field.

Or you can carefully type in the missing information directly into the calculation.

Rachel Laskowski

That worked! Didn’t even think of that. I spent way too much time banging my head against the wall. Thank you! Very much appreciated!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.