This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Jon

I’m using client-side scripting on your server hosted license. Similar to your sample calendar, I have two options in my popup window for editing an event: “Done” and “Delete”. All “Done” does is resume script (same as your sample). “Delete” calls a script that asks the user to confirm the delete, if yes deletes the record, then exits the script. Basically the same as your sample, without the conditions for reoccurring events and email notifications which we aren’t using at this time.

Is there a trick to getting the “soSIMPLE Calendar Actions” script to continue after the Delete script finishes? In your sample it continues automatically, but in mine you still need to click “Done” to resume the Actions script.

Thanks again!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Jon –

It’s very simple, actually. The button property window has a section at the bottom that says “options”. One of the additional options is to “Resume Script”. That means the the delete script will run, then the current script will continue as normal.

See attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.