This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vicente95650 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

vicente95650
    Participant

I would like to display more than just the required fieldsĀ  “event time” and “event description” in the calendar view.

How do I display some of my custom fields? The custom fields do show up when I double click on an event, but they are not otherwise displayed.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Vicente –

The text that shows in each event box is determined by the field “Event Text display field”. You can use a FileMaker calculation to make that field anything you’d like.

vicente95650
    Participant

I use a calculation field (called ApptDetail) that displays the contents of other fields and applies some formatting to the contents of those other fields. When ApptDetail is shown in the calendar all formatting is lost. Is there a way to preserve it? Is there another method to accomplish this. Basically I apply formatting (e.g. color) in order to identify the fields that make up ApptDetail.

admin
    Keymaster

The FileMaker function getascss() will maintain your formatting on the calendar.

vicente95650
    Participant

works….liking modern Filemaker…. thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.