This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

fjduy
    Participant

Installed Demo on Server to take for test drive and consider purchase.  Everything appears to be fine in getting connected to my custom events layout in my file.  When creating new event from calendar it opens up the event window.  I entered basic info  like event description, start/stop time etc.  After that I can’t close window, save, or do anything.  I’m stuck.  I have to force FM to quit to get out of it.

admin
    Keymaster

Great to hear it’s all working.

You’re running into a “pause” script step. Add a “continue” button and you’re all set. Or change the (“sosimple action”) script to do something other than pause if you’d like.

More info:

Five Minute Integration (server-powered)

fjduy
    Participant

Ok, added “continue” button to solve that problem.  I appear to be creating events but not showing up on calendar.  Seem close to getting this demo to work completely in my environment but not 100% there yet.

admin
    Keymaster

Have you followed the 5-minute video / tutorial above step-by-step?

Double check your data source settings – user name & password, layout, etc. & make sure the user you enter in the data source has fmphp extended privilege.

Ken

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.