This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Is it possible to hide the display of dates in these events? “(10/4-10/7)” just say the title?
    Is it possible to NOT highlight today’s square with that yellow background?
    Why does it say 10/12-10/11 after Columbus Day? That’s not how I created the event.
    Is it possible to CENTER text across a multi-day event? So that the event title would appear in the center of the red bar instead of at the left edge?
    Is it possible to make the font size bigger PER EVENT rather than globally?

admin
    Keymaster

> Is it possible to hide the display of dates in these events?
    Yes, that’s simply a calculation field in your solution file. If you’re integrating this with your own solution, you can set it to whatever you want. If you’re going to be using the soSIMPLE Calendar file, you can change that calculation after you’ve received your license key.

> Is it possible to NOT highlight today’s square with that yellow background?

Yes, paste the following into “Custom CSS”, under the “Theme” settings.

.dhx_now .dhx_month_body {
    background-color:inherit;
    }

> Why does it say 10/12-10/11 after Columbus Day? That’s not how I created the event.

I’d have to look into the event. What date and times did you set it to?

> Is it possible to CENTER text across a multi-day event? So that the title would appear in the center of the red bar instead of at the left edge?

Yes. Go into “Theme” and change the “Multiday Event” setting by changing Text Align to “Center”

> Is it possible to make the font size bigger PER EVENT rather than globally?

This can be done right in your calculation in the solution file (same as the first question). The trick with being able to do that is to wrap the entire calculation in “GetAsCSS()” . This FileMaker function turns any format changes made manually to the field, or through text formatting functions in the calculation, into CSS-compliant text. That allows soSIMPLE Calendar to display it exactly as it shows up in your field.

Our soSIMPLE Calendar solution file does this already – go ahead and change the font in any event – it will change in the calendar, too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.