This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

seaghost
    Participant

Hi,

Is anyone having problems with the new filemaker update 16.0.3.302? Everything on our calendar was running ok up until we updated our FileMaker Pro computers now intermittently  we are having problems. The calendar now is not creating appointments on the calendar although it is creating them in the database. Can it be a incompatibility with the MBS plugin?? Don’t have a clue as what to do because it was working and then just stopped working without any changes to scripting or anything.

question 2

We have a profile setup in the calendar settings just for our office settings but for some reason the calendar setting keeps defaulting back to the default calendar in the list. What causes that?? Can I delete all the calendars in there except ours so we can force it to do what its suppose to do? Or is there a way to set our profile as the default and keep it there??

admin
    Keymaster

We have not heard of any issues running on FileMaker 16. What version was running previously, when it was working? FileMaker 16 is more particular about security – for example, if you’re accessing your FileMaker 16 solution over a secure connection, the web viewer also has to be secure (i.e. it must start with “https://”). Let me know if that’s what’s happening. From what you’re describing, it sounds like it could be an MBS compatibility issue. Our latest version includes a recent version of MBS that should be compatible with FM16.03. You can also get the most recent version from their web site, and use soSIMPLE to register it.

For your second question, I’m a little confused about what you’re trying to do. The only time the default calendars come up is when you’re in the soSIMPLE Calendar Settings file. We don’t allow deletion of the default calendars because we use those from support purposes. However they won’t show up anywhere in your own solution, unless you’re specifically referencing them in the web viewer URL.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.