Tagged: Server installation
- January 30, 2019 at 10:38 pm #75417
aydinbParticipantI am using soSimple standalone. I want to use server version. I downloaded trial version and setup my server (Mac OS X) everything is ok depend on your instruction. But When I open settings file rise error like as follows;“The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the “>referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of “>that page about the error. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.”Regards
- January 31, 2019 at 11:45 am #75430
adminKeymasterMake sure you’ve followed the installation instructions here:https://www.sosimplesoftware.
com/products/calendar- documentation/calendar- builder-reference/calendar- modes/how-server-powered- works/installing/The basic steps of installation:
The message you’re seeing could be due to #1 or #2 above. Please also make sure that the “Master Machine” toggle is turned on. It’s on the Connector tab in the admin console.Let me know if that helps.
- Turn on PHP services on your FileMaker Server
- Put the folder called “sosimple” (which contains php code) in your web folder.
- Upload the soSIMPLE fmp files to your server
- Open soSIMPLE Calendar Settings from your computer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.