This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  master 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

master
    Participant

Hello,

In our previous calendar we gave the user their choice of time scale, e.g., they could use 20 minute increments. This is advantageous for the user who schedules appointments every 20 minutes.

I would like to be able to change the Time Step Minutes via the URL but I don’t see that option in the URL-Adjustable Interface Settings documentation. All I can find is the Options > Time Step Minutes choices of 10, 15, 30 and 60. I understand that the best available choice for a 20 minute-based schedule would be 10 minute increments.

What I really want is to change Time Step Minutes on the fly from within the URL. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  master.

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, you still have that option. Use &tm_step= followed by the number of minutes you’d like to to step the scale.

http://www.sosimplesoftware.com/products/calendar-documentation/calendar-builder-reference/adjusting-your-calendar/url-adjustable-interface-settings/

That, combined with &hr_height should give you what you’re looking for.

K

admin
    Keymaster

See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

master
    Participant

Just what I needed. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.