- November 28, 2018 at 3:25 pm #75272
Hello, sorry to bother you again.
In messing with the settings back and forth, I seem to have broken my web viewer. In both the settings database and in my database that I have the web viewer to the calendar, it will no longer load for me, it will get 95% of the way there and then just gets stuck, and my fans go crazy and it seems to be using a lot of my cpu. It is only affecting my user on my mac. I have logged into guest and it loads up just fine like normal. It works flawlessly on any other machine. When I go into activity monitor there is a process name “http://(the IP address of my server)” (sometimes multiple) and when I open it the process group is called com.apple.webkit.webcontent (668) and another at (693). This seems to only be affecting me. Could I have broken something with just my user somehow from within calendar settings? I was changing the layout from terrace to flat at the time of breakage, I changed it right back after being afraid, but it didnt seem to fix it either way. I think I may have also added Timeline (adjustable), or grid future or something like that at the same time if that helps. Any ideas?
When I quit filemaker it goes away and only comes back when I open a layout with the webviewer connected to sosimple calendar on it. I have tested it with a webviewer to google.com and it works just fine on my machine and user.
While typing this out it finally was able to load (sort of) but I am unable to interact with anything inside the webviewer or even right click on it to reload it. Redrawing also doesnt fix it, nor rebuilding from within the settings file.
- November 28, 2018 at 3:30 pm #75273
- November 28, 2018 at 3:32 pm #75276
Welp, of course as its been affecting me for about 4 hours of troubleshooting, it just… stopped being a problem, and is chugging along just fine now. Maybe this post will be good for the record books, but it seems I dont need assistance anymore, thank you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.