This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

StevenS
    Participant

Been trying for days now and following everything online to get the calendar to work. I have it running server side async as the goal is to get this to work in web direct through FMServer 16. I have followed every step that I can find and this includes verifying that the PHP works, making sure the cache folder has the right permissions, and so on. Tried setting it up a couple of times. Even in FM Pro the calendar will not pull the information for the events from the table. When creating a new event in the calendar it says the even is “undefined” and will not save the event if I leave the calendar. Any advice as to what to try next?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Steven –

From what I gather, the calendar renders correctly, but the events are not showing. Is that correct? And this is the case whether you’re in soSIMPLE Calendar Settings file, or using FileMaker Pro or WebDirect to show the calendar. Is that right?

The first place to check is that the user name and password are both entered into the Data Source settings in soSIMPLE Calendar Settings. And that the user specified in that window has the FMPHP extended privilege turned on in your solution.

Here’s a support entry that covers other possibilities, too:

https://www.sosimplesoftware.com/forums/topic/calendar-doesnt-shows-events/

Let me know how it goes.

StevenS
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I had already done that and verified as much just now to make sure that it was done. Still no dice sadly.

admin
    Keymaster

Connected offline. Changing the data source host to “localhost” fixed the problem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.