soSIMPLE Calendar’s First Tuesdays Training Series
Ken d’Oronzio will be hosting a series of updated webinars starting in January 2019. Each webinar will be held on the first Tuesday of the month at 12pm EST. This webinar series is FREE and open to anyone who wants to learn more about soSIMPLE Calendar.
January 8, 2019 at 12pm EST (past)
Integrate soSIMPLE Calendar into your Custom App
Learn how to embed a soSIMPLE Calendar interface directly into your FileMaker custom app. We will start with a very basic events table in FileMaker Pro and transform it together into a full-blown drag & drop calendar. We’ll show you all the techniques you need to use the calendar for scheduling staff and resources as part of your own FileMaker custom app.
You will learn how the calendar interacts with your own file and what types of customization options are possible.
Not only will you be able to use your calendar within FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go. We will also show how to use the same calendar in FileMaker WebDirect, using custom web publishing and iCal.
There will be opportunity for Q&A following the presentation.
February 5, 2019 at 12pm EST
Filter and search your soSIMPLE Calendar
Streamline your calendar by showing only what’s important.
- Show only your own events, or those of your staff.
- Show only events pertaining to a specific project.
- Or show only the resources that are applicable to what you’re working on.
Filtering your calendar allows you to zoom in on what’s relevant. Filtering is also a great way to provide individual staff or vendor calendars without having to rebuild each one.
Filtering can be very simple in soSIMPLE Calendar, or very refined. Did you know there are three different ways to filter your soSIMPLE Calendar?
- A single static field to limit what events show on your calendar
- Extremely flexible URL-style filtering will dynamically filter your calendar based on multiple fields in your events table.
- An advanced server-side script steps in when you need infinitely flexible filtering – like keyword searches, higher security profile-based searches, and even virtual lists.
What you learn here applies to your calendar in FileMaker Pro, on the Web and in iCal. We assume basic knowledge of soSIMPLE integration for this session.
There will be opportunity for Q&A following the session.
March 5, 2019 at 12pm EST
Tips & Techniques for soSIMPLE Calendar
Save your spot and register TODAY.