This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Alberto1960

Hi,

I use Server-Powered mode with client-side script. Calendar works and all my events are ok , also resources.

This is my issue:  when I drag or double-click on events appears a message box with user/password request and an error message like ‘this file is just open ….’ I tried with SoSimple Calendar and I have same issue.

What is my mistake ?

I attached some screenshots.

Regards.

Alberto

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t see any screen shots, but I think I know the message you’re talking about.

What is probably happening is that the URL that you’re using in the web viewer (and in the “url to php” setting in Calendar Settings) is different than the IP address that you used to open the file from the Launch Center. Since soSIMPLE will try to run the script from the same server that’s shown in the WebViewer, it may be trying to open the same file a second time using a different IP address.

For example:

Launch Center: open FileMaker file “MyFile” from server: myserver.myurl.com

Goes to calendar on your layout. Your calendar is drawn from: http://192.168.1.10/soSIMPLE….

When you double-click, the soSIMPLE Action Script will run your script in MyFile that’s on the server “192.168.1.10”. If that’s not the address you used to open it, then the file will attempt to opened from that address before the script is run.

The fix is to either change the address of the file you’re opening from the Launch Center or to change the IP address of the web viewer, and of the URL to PHP field to match the one you’re using.

Alberto1960
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alberto1960

admin
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.