This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years ago.

• Author

Tom VanVeckhoven

I have downloaded the latest version of SoSimple Calendar and love the Unscheduled feature.  I now see it on the calendar that is integrated into my Filemaker app.  It seems that there is an Unscheduled checkbox that controls when this is displayed.  I need to build that field into my database and add the functionality into my application.  Please let me know how that is accomplished.  I looked through the documentation, but did not see that.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Tom –

There is a new field in the data source called “Unscheduled Event FLAG”. You can map this in the Data Source setup so it corresponds to a field in your events table. (remember to add that field to your data source layout, so it will appear to soSIMPLE.

When the value of that field is 1, the event will show in the Unscheduled column.

Remember, any time you make a change to your Data Source settings, you want to copy the “set variable” steps into your soSIMPLE Calendar Actions script. You do that by:

1. Clicking the button “Use in FileMaker Pro” for your calendar in soSIMPLE Calendar Settings
    2. Clicking “Copy just variable steps”
    3. Go to your file, click into the soSIMPLE Calendar Action script and
    4. Paste into that script, replacing the corresponding “set variable” steps at the top of that file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.